- 500 word limit, all genres of creative writing are welcome
- linky is open until Thursday, March 13, at 11:55pm Pacific
- Use the quote as an opening/closing line, draw inspiration from a single word within it, or choose the photo instead.
- Use the photo, or stick with the quote.
- Use both if you are so inclined!
- Please read at least the link on either side of yours (last linker? read the first one)
- Please comment where you read. If you are comfortable giving constructive criticism, feel free. If not, tell the writer something about the experience of reading their piece. This community’s goals are to support, nurture, and challenge our writers.
You could’ve made a safer bet, but what you break is what you get.
You wake up in the bed you make. I think you made a big mistake.
You own me. There’s nothing you can do. You own me.
~Mark Berninger of The National, Lucky You